Monday, February 18, 2013

Timeless moment ........!!

I tread ...and I walk ...I admire and see ...
The beauty of nature that encompasses me ...
The joy that fills the air .....
The smile that is so fair ....
Mother nature blesses me with ...
A time less moment ....

Life in  every moment as a whole ....
a giving moment ....a sharing moment .....
a fulfilling moment ...!!

when .......
a warm sunshine ...
gets with in and the vision is clear ....!!
a cold wave .....caressing ....
touching the cheeks ,
and makes it pink ...!!
the pitter pattar of rain drops ...
I dance in the rain ....
and my soul is   drenched .....!!

Life is a struggle ...aspiring for ...
a hearty laugh ...
a full smile ...
a pure heart ....
thus .....
only one life to live ...and ...
very few moments to give ....!!

 so ...get going .....
its spring ...!!
just strive  hard  ....and hard ....
and ... make the dream come true ......!!

9 comments:

  1. बहुत सुंदर भावभीनी कविता
    बहुत बढ़िया अनुपमा!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my blog ...and for the lovely encouragemant....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mam ur blog is very inspirational one...hope we could join each others blog
    http://chasingpave.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This inspired me a lot....

    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Life is a struggle ...aspiring for ...
    a hearty laugh ...
    a full smile ...
    a pure heart ....
    thus .....
    only one life to live ...and ...
    very few moments to give ....!!

    very meaning full very encouraging note that reverberates.Good job buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the read and for all the encouragement ...!!

      Delete
  6. obviously like your website but you have to test the spelling on
    quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth then
    again I will surely come again again.

    Feel free to surf to my site; elder scrolls online beta sign up

    ReplyDelete

You are most welcome to share your views....